A note...

Once you try any of these recipes, please comment on what you think!

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cookies

Am I the only one who posts on here still? I bet all y'all have clean houses too. Pfft.

This recipe came from my friend Karen, who got it from AllRecipes.com. These cookies are AMAZING, I'm tellin' ya!



Ingredients
1 cup butter, softened
1 1/2 cups white sugar
2 eggs 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
2 cups all-purpose flour
2/3 cup cocoa powder
3/4 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
1/2 cup chopped walnuts (optional)

Directions
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).

In large bowl, beat butter, sugar, eggs, and vanilla until light and fluffy. Combine the flour, cocoa, baking soda, and salt; stir into the butter mixture until well blended. Mix in the chocolate chips and walnuts. Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets.

Bake for 8 to 10 minutes in the preheated oven, or just until set. Cool slightly on the cookie sheets before transferring to wire racks to cool completely.

1 comment:

Jennie said...

I am certainly trying these cookies!! I'll post another comment after I try them out :) Thanks for updating Dan!