A note...

Once you try any of these recipes, please comment on what you think!

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Kim's Cookie Salad

This is for you Angi! But you better add your crepe recipe real soon. Or else!

Funny story behind this. When Kim had brought this recipe to a BBQ at my Grandma Burnside's house everyone raved about it. My Grandma went upstairs and typed up the recipe from Kim so everyone could have it. Well a month or so later I decided I'd try it. The recipe said E.L fudge stripped cookies, crushed. So Dustin and I went through all the E.L. fudge cookies and stripped the fudge out and then chopped them up. It turned out they miss spelled striped for stripped and put El fudge instead of Keebler. Anyways hope that gave you a good laugh. I know it did for me.*Pay close attention...you use Keebler Fudge Striped cookies*

1 (18 oz) container of cool whip (thawed)
1 (3 oz.) package vanilla pudding
1 package Keebler Fudge Striped cookies, crushed
1 (12 oz.) container frozen strawberries and raspberries

Mix all ingredients together and any other fruit you may like.

No comments: