A note...

Once you try any of these recipes, please comment on what you think!

Monday, September 29, 2008

Blonde Brownies


I got this recipe off Good Things Utah. It's perfect if you're craving chocolate chip cookies, but don't want to do all the work of spooning them individually on a cookie sheet.

2/3 cup margarine, melted
2 cups brown sugar
2 tsp. baking powder
1 tsp. vanilla
1 tsp. salt
2 large eggs
1 1/2 tbls. water
2 3/4 cup flour
2 cup chocolate chips

Mix first 7 ingredients together then add flour. Blend together. Add chocolate chips and stir. Spread mixture into a 9x13 baking pan. Bake @ 340 degrees for 22-24 minutes depending on your oven. Bake only until brownies begin to slightly brown on edges.

I dusted mine w/ powdered sugar, I liked it, but Dustin liked it without. Go figure?

2 comments:

janana said...

I'm gonna have to try this one. yum!

Scott and Sara said...

I got to your blog from my cousin Lauri. I tried these and they were delicious. Everyone in the family devoured them. Really easy and yum. It was nice to have chocolate chips bars instead of cookies like always. Thanks!