A note...

Once you try any of these recipes, please comment on what you think!

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Aunt Fay's Cinnamon Jumbles

Most of you have heard my story about these cookies. I have always thought that my Aunt Fay created Cinnamon Jumbles, but found out from my Grandma recently that we aren't the only ones who make them. LOL! I still call them Aunt Fay's and Tommy LOVES these cookies and is always wanting to make them.

1 cup shortening
2 cup granulated sugar
2 eggs
1 1/2 cup butter milk
1 tsp. vanilla
1 tsp. soda
1/2 tsp. salt
4 cup flour

Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Cream together chorening , sugar and eggs. Mix together then stir in butter milk and vanilla; sift and add flour, soda, and salt. Drop by spoonfuls onto greased cookie sheet. Sprinkle with cinnamon/ sugar mixture (equal parts) and bake for 6-8 minutes.

2 comments:

kristi and family said...

Jennie... hi.. i love the BLOG... yeah, add me in but can you add my name just as Kristi.. thanks... i just want to put a link on my blog but don't want BM's knowing my last name... you know!!! see ya

Heidi Gail Richhart said...

so do i need to leave my email address and be invited to contribute to your blog? if so my email address: heidi.is.a.realcutiepie@gmail.com