A note...

Once you try any of these recipes, please comment on what you think!

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Ritz Chicken

Another favorite of our family!!!

6-8 Chicken Breast
2 C. Swiss Cheese
2 Cans Cream of Chicken ( I add another can so we can have more gravy for rice!)
1/2 C. Sour Cream
1/2 C. Water (I usually add about 1 can of water.)
2 C. Ritz Cracker Crumbs
1/2 C. Melted Butter

Put Chicken in bottom of dish (I use a 9x13 glass pan). Top each with Swiss cheese. Mix soup, sour cream, water, and then poor over chicken. Mix crackers and butter in separate bowl, then spread over the top of chicken. Cook on 275* for 3 hours.

Makes a really good gravy. We like to put it over rice, but is also good over a baked potato! Enjoy!!

3 comments:

Angi said...

So I made this for dinner tonight and LOVED it! It was the first time in a long time that I was able to try out a new recipe and have ALL of my family like it!
I give this one two thumbs up!!!

The Peterson Family said...

This was super yummy! This is the first meal I cooked on my new quest to cook at least 3 times per week and my Hubby loved it. I'm not much of a cooker but this was really easy and fast.

I also give this one two thumbs up!!

Nay Family said...

this was so good! My family loved it!